With its endless places to discover, spectacular landscapes, diverse cultures, The Med is a heaven on earth. And choosing one of its destinations for your next holidays might be the hardest choice ever — Way harder than the world’s number one dilemma of choosing the flavors for your ice-cream — That’s why here’re you the top must-go places.
***** OUR FAVORITE TRAVEL DESTINATION IN THE MEDITERRANEAN REGIONS******
Glamour, Historical Ruins and Cultures, sexy accents, Exquisite food and dazzling landscapes; YES it’s the Mediterranean.
So many Beautiful countries, so little time but we’re here to give you the top 5 must-see Places.
- Cinque Terre meaning «Five Lands” comprise five picturesque hillside villages (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso) Rooted in the 11th century antiquity, Known for its strong historical background and a laid back Italian life style. Holiday rentals here are expensive but you can find a way through it.
- Athens Greece a place steeping in history, one of the world’s oldest cities, For ancient history geeks, Athens is a Wonderland, with the largest collection of Greek ruins and artifacts.
- Adriatic Coast Montenegro a real sanctuary, and one of the most beautiful landscapes in the whole world, thanks to its dazzling scenery it is now a very fast growing tourist destination. Visit the beautiful coastal Resort of Sveti Stefan or the walled town of the fortification Kotor.
- Florence one of the most beautiful cities in the world, if you love art and architecture, this is the place for you, the capital of the Italian historical culture and creativity.
- Atlas Mountains Morocco if you’re a backpacker who’s looking for some adventure of high cliffs, warm weather and amazing exotic culture, Jebel Toubkar, North Africa’s highest peak at 4,167m (13,667 ft). A challenging trek to the summit but the spectacular view from above is totally worth it. With a chance to meet some Berber locals and nomads, very welcoming and nice people.
***TOP SECRET ISLANDS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN ****
You really want a holiday in a beautiful island but away from the crowds?
Here are our secret destinations, heaven-like beaches, mountains and rocky cliffs all in one place.
Enjoy and Shhh! Don’t tell anyone about them.
- Pantelleria, Italy
- Ithaca, Greece
- Melissani Cave, Kefalonia, Greece
- Vis, Croatia
- Gozo Malta
- Corsica, Italy
There’s an abundance of Beautiful and unmissable travel destination in Europe, such as Marseille and Cote d’azur in France, Valencia in Spain, Tunisia and Turkey and all the other typical and famous destinations are a must-go.